Current Vacancies: One Junior Auditor
Silks Audit is always on the lookout for talented graduates to join the team! We look for people with excellent time management, organisational skills and who have strong written and oral communication.
Working at Silks will involve:
• Full time work - 37.5 hours per week
• Working with a wide range of clients from many sectors.
• Preliminary work on Audits
• Finishing small Audits
• Basic administration duties
• Traveling to clients across New Zealand
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
• Completed Bachelor Degree (or will complete shortly)
• Passed the required papers to start the Chartered Accountancy program
• NZ restricted or full driver’s license.
To apply to join the team please send your CV to Cameron Town at email@example.com or present it in person. We encourage you to apply even if there are no current vacancies as there may be one open soon. For more information, ring us on (06) 345 8539, email Cameron or private message us on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Copyright © 2016 id.applications. All rights reserved.